Join us on our most popular sightseeing cruise around Biscayne Bay! Highlights include the Venetian Islands, Star Island, downtown Miami, and its dazzling skyline!
- Island Princess Boat & Manatee II Boat
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 4-12
- Pirate Boat
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 0-12
Experience Fourth of July on a Miami Cruise!
Celebrate Independence Day with a fun and unforgettable cruise on Biscayne Bay! When you book with us, you have three great ships to choose from: our Island Princess and Manatee II boats or our pirate boat, El Loro!
- For the safety of our customers and crew members, it is important and necessary that all passengers wear the mask during the entire time they are on board our boat.
- Due to the COVID-19 situation, the dance floors have been temporarily closed on all our tours.
Island Princess & Manatee II Cruises
Remember this day with a spectacular ride on our Island Princess Boat or Manatee II boat. Come with your partner, friends, or family and have fun with the live DJ show while you make a toast with champagne and enjoy approximately two hours of travel on the Fourth of July Cruise!
Pirate Boat El Loro Cruise
Who said you can’t commemorate Independence Day aboard a pirate ship? Our pirate boat, El Loro, sails on a journey of approximately two hours from the sea of Miami. Dare to spend July 4 as a pirate! Invite your partner, friends, and family to share this magical experience with you, and toast with a glass of champagne on behalf of the pirate boat!
- Live DJ show
- Champagne unlimited for adults
- Snacks and drinks are available for purchase on our tours. Alcoholic beverages are only allowed for 21 years or older.
- Delivery of thematic hats
Disclaimer: The 4th of July will take place, however, we cannot guarantee that the city will have fireworks.